Google Micromobility lets users find public micromobility travel options and see real-time vehicle availability in Google Maps. With the Micromobility Partner Program, your information becomes accessible to millions of mobile Google users in various languages. It can also make eco-friendly trip planning quick and easy for users:
Google Micromobility Partner Program application form:
After you will submit the form to Google, the team will contact you with the next steps:
1) you'll be asked to provide your contact details;
2) you'll need to accept Google's online Content License Agreement;
3) you'll be asked to provide integration details (your GBFS links);
4) you'll also need to provide your brand logo & icons;
5) you'll be asked for the Google Play and App Store links for your mobile apps;
6) you'll be asked for the feed fetch location (GBFS links for your service) and directions deep links - domain of .app.link/ followed by your vehicle_id behind the .app.link/ domain, so it will open the specific vehicle.
7) afterwards Google will perform a data quality review;
8) as per Google, you will be able to request an optional PR review;
9) you and Google will agree on an estimated launch date for your service on Google Maps;
10) public launch on the date agreed between Google and you in case there are no delays.
Information on how to create GBFS links in your ATOM admin panel:
More information on the Google Micromobility Partner Program: